Spring 2020 Season (Click Here For More Info)
Posted by Orange County Shooting Stars on Nov 21 2019 at 10:50PM PST
- Competitive youth basketball league for boys & girls ages that develops players’ individual and team skills and prepares them for higher and more competitive levels of basketball.
- 12 week season (includes regular season, playoffs, + holiday breaks).
- 1 game every Saturday, 1 practice per week.
- Games will be held at the gym at Covenant Christian School in Orange.
- (1855 N. Orange-Olive Rd. Orange, CA 92865)
- Practices will be held at the American Sports Center in Anaheim.
- (1500 S. Anaheim Blvd. Anaheim, CA 92805)
- Real basketball rules and regulations.
CIF certified officials at every game.
- 8U: (1st & 2nd Grade)
- 11U: (3rd – 5th Grade)
- 14U: (6th – 8th Grade)
- Tryouts will be held on Saturday, February 29th.
: (Covenant Christian School Gym)
- 8U: 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- 11U: 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- 14U: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Practices will begin on March 25th/26th.
- Games will begin on April 4th.
- $180 per player + $50 uniform fee
- Uniform fee is for new players only. Uniform can be re-used from season to season.
- If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to give us a call at (714) 357-0315.