Summer 2019 Skills Clinic (Click Here For More Info)
Posted by Orange County Shooting Stars on May 12 2019 at 11:08PM PDT
- Teaches players the fundamentals of the game of basketball and improves their over-all skill sets.
- Focuses on individual player development.
- Prepares boys and girls basketball players for higher/more competitive levels of basketball (i.e. Club, High School, College, etc.).
- To be held on Saturday, July 13th.
- Clinic will take place at the gym at Covenant Christian School in Orange.
- (1855 N. Orange-Olive Rd. Orange, CA 92865)
- $20 per player
- Clinic to be taught by members of the OCSS coaching staff.
- Beginner Group: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Advanced Group: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to email us at email@example.com or to give us a call at (714) 357-0315.